Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One month anniversary Survey September 23, 2009

Survey
So, my Orko Silver blog has been up and running for a month now. I thought a small survey was in order to better figure out the needs of my blog readers.

Therefore I would like to make a small request to those readers that do have some comments or points they'd like to raise...to just post a comment by using the form under this article. So, having followed and reading my blog from time to time...what do you think I could improve or add? I will write down some questions here but its an open survey so if you have any other remarks or things you'd like to discuss then that would be fine. Don't feel confined to the questions posed below.

  • Are there any things you'd like to see me do differently?

  • Are you missing anything now which you think would be nice to have included in my daily blog?

  • Is the daily chart I do each day of any help to you?

  • Are there any other requests I should know about?

  • Anyone have any ideas on other potential silver stocks? If you know any and the requests are plenty I will certainly consider it and who knows, maybe another blog will come of it.

  • Also, what do you appreciate or like the most of my blog?

  • Do you have any other advice you think I should look into?

  • What do you think about the layout of the blog

  • ...

Would love to hear from you and to those who do, thanks for taking the time to help me improve on the blog.

Bye

YeOldGoldNugget's links of interest
Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of your hard work - you are a real credit to the small-cap investing community.
    We need more people like you in the world !

    WOG

    ReplyDelete

Make new friends but keep the old ones, one is silver and the other is gold.

Although gold and silver are not by nature money, money is by nature gold and silver.


With those quotes, YeOldGoldNugget invites you to post a comment.

Wikinvest Wire


Watch INO TV for FREE now.

Orko Silver Corp. Chart


MarketClub Free Trial - Tools for the Trader

24 Hour Spot Silver (Bid)

Live 24 hours silver chart [ Kitco Inc. ]

Buy Gold Online - BullionVault

Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices

Educational Videos - Market Analysis

Watch the latest educational videos from MarketClub by Adam Hewison