Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Orko Silver Chart October 06, 2009

Orko Silver Daily Chart
Orko Silver Daily Chart
Chart is courtesy of marketclub.
Marketclub - Orko Silver Corp. Trend Analysis.

Well, we already opened higher at 0.90 which...well...,was bound to happen with silver gaining significant grounds again. Always nice to open higher but when it leaves a gap then well, lets just say I'd rather not have the gap there. Without it, I don't have to deal with it. Now, I always have that gap sitting there waiting to be closed.

Now, don't get me wrong, me personally, I wouldn't mind even if it looked worse than a gaping wound with puss coming out. Toss some alcohol on there, stick a band-aid on and lets get moving is what I say. Don't look back. But yeah, some people even when EXPLICITLY WARNED not to,...do look back. Oh well, those French fries do need some salt I suppose, has to come from somewhere.

The morning hours quickly brought our high of 0.95 on the boards. About 80.000 shares were bought around the high of the day so that didn't hold. At the end of the day someone did however manage to get some shares at 0.90 before the stock closed at 0.93 +0.060 (6.90%).

Chart wise Orko Silver looks set to break the 1.00 tomorrow. Also, beneath 0.90 bad, above 0.90 good. Red bad, green good. Lets keep it simple for tomorrow.

Gold Spot Daily Chart
Gold Spot Daily Chart October 06, 2009
Chart is courtesy of marketclub.

Talk about sizzling hot action! That takes care of the all time high that's for sure. Thank you White Knight for fulfilling the first part of what will become a long and arduous quest.
But for those few in the know...between 8 and 16..., 'seemed like such a great time to be shopping for gold.' ;-)

Rumors rumors rumors, so many rumors. If any true or come to transpire, I dare not write here the figure I have in mind for gold for fear of some sort of Middle Age thinking grabbing hold and thus also the part where people will be condemning me a heretic to be burned at the stake for even mentioning such an outrageous number.

Well OK, so I don't have to say it aloud do I? If I just point somewhere to the sky and to be more specific to any of the fainter and dimmer stars hardly to be seen with the naked eye? How long would it take for light to get from there to here I wonder??

Silver Spot Daily Chart
Silver Spot Daily Chart October 06, 2009
Chart is courtesy of marketclub.

Seems this Knight is packing some silver too. Like gold, this silver chart is also very bullish. Doesn't matter if I check the daily or weekly. If this thing breaks 18...and it will then I think I will assume the same position as I did with gold. I'd start pointing towards the night sky.

Fact of the matter, don't waste your time reading this article. I'm blinded by the precious shinies which are clouding my judgment.

Oh yeah, one more thing I forgot, I was thinking about adding the US dollar chart but it would only serve as a thorn in the eye for my three otherwise bullish charts.

Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices
YeOldGoldNugget's links of interest
Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make new friends but keep the old ones, one is silver and the other is gold.

Although gold and silver are not by nature money, money is by nature gold and silver.


With those quotes, YeOldGoldNugget invites you to post a comment.

Wikinvest Wire


Watch INO TV for FREE now.

Orko Silver Corp. Chart


MarketClub Free Trial - Tools for the Trader

24 Hour Spot Silver (Bid)

Live 24 hours silver chart [ Kitco Inc. ]

Buy Gold Online - BullionVault

Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices

Educational Videos - Market Analysis

Watch the latest educational videos from MarketClub by Adam Hewison