Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices

Friday, October 30, 2009

Poll - Which are your favorite junior stocks?

Poll - Which are your favorite junior stocks?
Yesterday I've added a new poll to my blog. On it I ask you to vote on your favorite junior stocks. I've already added some at random and others because they are also my favorite juniors. However, with this poll you can also enter your own favorites. These can be either gold or silver stocks and they can either be exploring, developing or producing.

So, when I check my 'other votes' and see that mine x which is not included on the published list, has gotten more votes then I will add that option to the list so readers can vote for it. That way at the end of the poll I can see which ones get the most votes and thus are most popular amongst the community.


So again, don't feel limited by the listed options as I also do look at what gets sent in from the other stocks. The PollDaddy poll also allows you to make comments. If you click on 'view results' there is a link to the comments screen.
The results from the other poll are posted here for reference as I will now be removing the old poll from my Blog.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make new friends but keep the old ones, one is silver and the other is gold.

Although gold and silver are not by nature money, money is by nature gold and silver.


With those quotes, YeOldGoldNugget invites you to post a comment.

Wikinvest Wire


Watch INO TV for FREE now.

Orko Silver Corp. Chart


MarketClub Free Trial - Tools for the Trader

24 Hour Spot Silver (Bid)

Live 24 hours silver chart [ Kitco Inc. ]

Buy Gold Online - BullionVault

Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices

Educational Videos - Market Analysis

Watch the latest educational videos from MarketClub by Adam Hewison